 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GouEot.BxD@lugnet.com... Hi Richard - (...) tools (...) Thanks!! I put you on my list (buahahaha!!). BTW - thsoe emails about a month ago just *died*. I never took the time to revive (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Theme and Usability

(...) Some random thoughts that just crossed my mind: * We need a CMS that requires little or no maintenance. Periodic tasks such as thumbnail generation for a parts update should be automatized. No CMS that spreads tasks over different places such (...) (14 years ago, 4-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Ldraw on Pocket PC like devices

I think I found a good solution but as I don't have a PC pocket yet but I'll be checking them and I'll try to get one, anyways the solution for ldraw in a handhelp pc can be by using (URL) yes I think but I know is a lot 30mb I was thinking on a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:20030423205226....ron.com... (...) retaining (...) I have been watching this thread from the sidelines. While I use a number of the tools (notably ML-CAD, L3P, L3PAO, LDAO, and LPub) I would not (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: ldraw programs for PDAs? (was MLCAD for PALM)

(...) Sort of yes and no. Pocket PCs usually run 320x240 (or 640x480 on the high end ones) in 16 colors/pixel, not the fixed color palettes of the old CGA/EGA days. I've ported my work version of SVG to a Pocket PC and there's no particular problem, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: License Question

(...) Well, my hope is twofold: I don't want the LDraw crew to have to accomodate my project under the official LDraw License, and I don't want to have to restructure my project to accommodate the official LDraw License! I don't expect it to be a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Thanks! (...) Actually, the only set I can think of in which it would is 7171. Does any other set have that large a hierarchy of submodels? (...) I don't think a four digit year is really necessary until LEGO is more than 100 years old. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  2010/2011 LDraw.org Steering Committee Nominations close in less than 2 weeks

Per this announcement: (URL) for the 2010/2011 LDraw.org Steering Committee close on March 1st. Post your nomination on that thread, on Facebook ((URL) or on Flickr ((URL) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) I agree with this. It's a tough issue, but people working for Lego (in any capacity) will tend do things, say things, or NOT say things to keep that paycheck coming. If more bad decisions like the color change force Lego into bankrupcy, or (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) Well maybe, maybe not. One thing I do know is that there isn't anything in the Bylaws that says we have to announce these positions publicly, that they are permanent once set, or that the same person can't be all 3. Therefore, as we have (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  2010/2011 LSC Nomination process open.

Hello all, Once more we are rather late with the nominations/election process... I'm not actually sure if this is a Webmaster or SteerCo process (formerly we had people in both) but I'll open it up anyway. The LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) is (...) (14 years ago, 5-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDraw Browser (was: LSC - request for defining a WORKING connection database standard)

(...) SNIP-SNAP (...) hi damien, I wrote that request more than a year ago! meanwhile I've made up my mind. I agree that this would be very time consuming and I got convinced that we will probably never see such a feature in any of the editor (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

(...) That's Windows recognizing the LNK file, and launching the actual DAT file into LDLite. LDLite doesn't know a thing about LNK files. What I meant was whether or not LDLite would recognize a referenced file which was actually a LNK, not a DAT (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: January LDraw MOTM Competition

Michael Heinich <mheinich@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6LG5t.LM5@lugnet.com... (...) There usually aren't enough models to have any real competition in the categories. I really like a lot of the models this month, and the cathedral *is* the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Help Still Needed

(...) For what it's worth, which is nothing, I have a good deal of experience writing manuals and instructions because of some duties I have taken on at work, but the chance of me finding the time to do a GOOD timely job at this are exactly nil. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Maybe I'm missing something...but, wouldn't we only need to validate someone for an LDraw.org member account once? When they sign up, they provide a piece of info to verify their identity, and then they're allowed to create an account with a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Me too -- in a big way -- it's so clean. If the two most vital applications (LEdit and LDLITE) do support subdirectories, then IMHO the win is so big that it's hard not to justify using subdirectories, even if it breaks a few things for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: 'Virtual' Preservation Project for CKS

(...) Unfortunately not with AnkerCAD :-( The parts in BlockCAD and AnkerCAD are not in LDRAW format, but one of my own. BlockCAD can export a model in LDRAW format, as it's just a question of generating the right LDRAW parts (in the right position (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  48 directory and non filename only line 1 part file names

Hello all, Still working on the LDraw loader. The 48 directory in ldraw\p, as far I understand it, is a 'alternative' source for primitives, not? Jet I see some (unofficial) files using type 1 lines with the 48\ attached to the part name reference (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) I posted the URL on another node of this thread, but here it is again for convenience: (URL) a list of 238 duplicate set numbers. (...) Bah. Seriously, this is 1999, man. Tough beans for anyone still stuck with Dick's Operating System. DOS (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>