 CAD / Development / 9332
9331  |  9333
Subject:
Ldraw on Pocket PC like devices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:06:40 GMT

I think I found a good solution but as I don't have a PC pocket yet but I'll be
checking them and I'll try to get one, anyways the solution for ldraw in a
handhelp pc can be by using http://www.pocketdos.com/ yes I think but I know is
a lot 30mb I was thinking on a solution like installing just the parts we want
to use we should seperate ldraw lib in to 5mbs  so we don't have to use it all.

About screen size i think is enought it was enought for pc dos games, if someone
wants to do a super light program like ledit but in native pc pocket os that
whould be great.

I hope some understand me and wants to start on this i have lots of more ideas.

THX for reading