 CAD / Development / 8397
Re: Latest BFC Spec?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
  Please note
that this comment and everything below is meant as constructive criticism.
It's not meant as a complaint or a slight.  I'd just like to see the spec
improved.  I'll even incorporate my suggested modifications and post an
updated version of the spec for people to review if you'd like.

Your fresh eyes are very welcome.
We had long discussions where sections of the spec were
changed/moved/rewritten over and over,
and I think there are some unnecessary repetions and redundacies,
so a new full rewrite would be quite beneficial.

Some of the confusion about clipping may be left-overs from the
now deleted NOWIND, which was also used for temporarily disabling clipping.
/Lars