 CAD / Development / 8385
Re: Latest BFC Spec?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Lars C. Hassing writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:

By the way, the BFC spec should probably be added to the "Specifications"
section of the ldraw.org Reference page.  (I actually looked there before
performing the lugnet search.)

I agree. If someone provides me the spec, I'll add it to the site.

The wonderful Google came up with this link on a search for
"BFC CERTIFY NOCERTIFY CLIP NOCLIP CW CCW INVERTNEXT"
http://www.geocities.com/partsref/bfc/bfcspecv4.txt
which to me looks like the latest revision,
but I guess Steve Bliss is the right person to ask.

Yes, that's the latest document that can claim to be a spec.  I checked the
Parts Tracker FAQ, but it just pointed me to
http://www.geocities.com/partsref/bfc/
which just has links, primarily to the document Lars found.

If anyone wants to rewrite the proposal document to something that's more
legible, that would be great.

Steve