 CAD / Development / 8579
Re: Latest BFC Spec?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:28:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
Yes, he sent it to me last week. Is there going to be a newer version I
should wait for?

I will be producing a modified version ASAP that incorporates the various
suggestions in this thread.  However, it won't be nearly as easy to read as
his version is at the moment, since it will have version numbers at the
beginning of each line.

I'll try to copy my changes into his (easier to read) document as well, but
it might take a little longer.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)