 CAD / Development / 699
Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:58:28 GMT

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:52:06 GMT, Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote:

I think we are long overdue for a cylinder primitive.

Hollow, solid, or tube-shaped?

I'd also like to see discs, arcs, spheres and cones.  And some
spline-thingy, I suppose.

How about boolean operators?  INTERSECT, UNION, and whatever's the
proper term for "All of A that's outside of B".

Steve