 CAD / Development / 6717 (-20)
  Re: How do we handle stickers in Ldraw?

(...) You are right, this was a suggestion that time too. The thickness of the flat box was then 1 LDU. What do you think is this enough? (...) Ampi ---...--- Imre Papp Geometria GIS Systems House email: ipapp@geometria.hu web: www.geometria.hu (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: How do we handle stickers in Ldraw?

(...) I don't agree with this statement, at least not right now. Stickers _do_ have some height, and I think it would be most correct to model this in LDraw. This would also fix the bleed-through problems. A sticker could be modeled as a very thin, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  How do we handle stickers in Ldraw?

Dear List, I remember that some times ago we have discussed the topic of Lego stickers in Ldraw. There was no clear agreement on the nomenclature, the positioning, assigment to parts etc. I'm writing this mail to unfreeze slightly this topic, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:GpF5sJ.66C@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, with a remote OpenGL display setup, OpenGL drivers can be active on both machines. If Mesa supports the GLX protocol, and the machine he is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  *** LDView Version 1.9 Released ***

LDView Version 1.9 has been completed, and can be downloaded from the following location: (URL) is an OpenGL-based real-time viewer for LDraw models written for the Microsoft Windows platform (95/98/ME and NT4/Win2000). More info can be found at the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

(...) [...] This sounds exactly like what I asked for. I look forward to the next LDGLite release. Jacob (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

Jacob recently asked for an ldglite enhancement to dump ldglite command line args and POV camera settings which reproduce the current view. I assume he means l3p compatible camera settings. I think I have it working (except for my question about the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Hi Robin - "Robin Sayce-Jones" <robin@sayce-jones.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gpn1C5.Moy@lugnet.com... (...) #1 - Don't feel like you're not worthy! :-) (...) Taking a very quick (I gotta run soon) look at your pages, looks awesome! I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

I'd love to help but always feel I'm not worthy. If you take a look at (URL) then you can see as much as I'd like to get involved. I only have experience of some of the available utilities but it seems to be enough. I think what we all suffer from (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Bionicle Parts in LDraw (was: Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf)

(...) Please keep one thing in mind: the Slizer/Bionicle parts are some of the most ornate, detailed elements LEGO has ever produced. So it's little wonder that they aren't all modeled. But, a number of Throwbot/Slizer/Robo...r/Bionicle parts have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDGLite print the current orientation matrix? (feature request)

(...) Ok the current copy of main.c in CVS has a function that does part A. I have most of part B working, but I don't completely understand the STEREO stuff in the location part of an l3p camera setting. Can you or somebody explain it? I can create (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) That is a known problem with LEdit. Jacob, thanks for adding this to the FAQ. (...) I'm not sure of your exact meaning here, so I'm answering both possible meanings: Yes, if you want to *edit* your part in LEdit, you will need to break it up. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) I suspected that, but I wasn't sure. (...) :-) Yes. (...) Correct. (...) The very same thing. Jacob (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW crash  [DAT]

(...) Hi Jacob, I Think you are 100 percent right. First of all, it wasn't LDRAW that crashed, but it was LEDIT. Sorry abouth that :-( I guess i found the problem causing LEDIT to crach. Perhaps this is alreddy known by other people, but it seems to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) A: I like it. -Chuck (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) The third machine with the monitor is immaterial. The opengl driver runs on the machine where the ldglite executable is running. Based on your use of a remote display, I'm going to assume you're probably running linux (and most likely a Mesa (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) What do you mean by "using the Mesa driver"? In both cases the example was rendered directly on the monitor of a third (Intel based) machine over the network. Jacob (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) C! But it does not seem completely unacceptable to me. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) the OSMesa driver on ldraw.org. Its reproducible with just two stud3.dats or even just two 4-4disc4.dats. And it only seems to happen when lighting is enabled and and antialiased edgelines are on, even if you don't have any edgelines. I wonder (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDGLite print the current orientation matrix? (feature request)

(...) Probably not. I can run L3Lab under Linux using Wine, but that is on an i686 based computer, not Alpha. Fredrik (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact