 CAD / Development / 6705
Re: LDGLite colour bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:51:02 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

The third machine with the monitor is immaterial.

I suspected that, but I wasn't sure.

The opengl
driver runs on the machine where the ldglite executable is
running.  Based on your use of a remote display, I'm going to
assume you're probably running linux

:-)

Yes.

(and most likely a Mesa opengl driver)

Correct.

on the intel machine where you ran the ldglite
executable.  Does it have the same version of Mesa?  On
ldraw.org, ldglite prints this when I run it:

  GL_VERSION = 1.2 Mesa 3.4

What does the intel machine say?

The very same thing.

Jacob
--
"Vi får ikke andet skæg end det vi selv kan finde på."