 CAD / Development / 6694
Re: LDGLite colour bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:36:51 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

If it's really an Alpha specific bug, then I might need a picture.
Does it look different from the problem with the bad part?

Yes. It is - as I wrote - the cylinders inside the bricks
that have the colour of the preceding part.

The following is the picture I get, when I render the
example with the command `ldglite -q -ms -l3 -s4
-a1,0,1,-0.5,-1,0.5,1,0,-1 2357-fejl.dat`:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/temp/2357-fejl.png

Jacob
--
"There is nothing worse than having only one drunk head."