 CAD / Development / 6686
Re: LDGLite colour bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:52:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
using the command:

ldglite-run -q -s2 -a1,0,1,-0.5,-1,0.5,1,0,-1 2357-fejl.dat

(the important part is "-q")

Hey, someone besides myself is using "-q" antialiased lines.  Cool.

I did a bit of testing over the holidays to try and improve the
"quality" of the antialiased edge lines.  Do you think you could
try something out for me?

I noticed that if I use -e0.2 or -e0.3 to nudge the edges a bit
forward in the depth buffer they seem to render better in the
antialiased mode.  I'd like to make this automatic with the -q
switch but I need some more empirical data.  Could you try a few
values with -e and let me know what setting looks best to you?
If you could also try this with different scaling options like
-s2 -w2 that would be great.

Thanks,

Don