 CAD / Development / 6343
Re: LDGLite bug report (yes, one more)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:09:43 GMT

Don:

You should at least try the "-l3" before you recompile.

Okay. Doing that now. The errors in the ortographic
projection rendering seem to be independent of the parser.
You can see an image at:

http://hugin.ldraw.org/temp/town-ortographic-l3_parser.png

The corresponding command line is:

   ldglite -ms -i1 -s0.2 -j -l3
~/Projekter/LEGO/Datsville/MPD/town.mpd

The "error in line 984532" problem seems to be related to
the parser. The program can at least get much further in the
model with the "-l3" flag.

I'm sort of
interested in what you get for render times with both parsers.

I have set up some timing experiments. Expect results in a
moment.

Jacob
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/Jacob/edb/digitale_nyheder
Om redaktørens opgave på internetnyhedstjenester.