 CAD / Development / 2498
Re: Voting page for 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:48:53 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

2552 - The lines that make up the "creases" in the indented corners are angled,
and they shouldn't be.  I feel this is very important.  There also is an extra
line floating around in the pit.

i promise to fix the pit extra line asap.also about the corners... i can fix those
as well. thanks for pointing out the mistake.

606p33 - The center line is obviously a slightly thinner line drawn over the
dashed lines of another straight roadplate.

my mistake. i thought i could make this by changing the color of the grey bits on
the dashed roadplate to white i could make it work. my fault. i will invistigate
the part some more.

608p33 - There are some extra quads in the area where the crosswalk would be if
this piece was a normal road plate.

what is the problem here? do you mean that the fact that i used lots of quads here
instead of one is a problem? how? does it affect the use of the part?

609p33 - The green lines have black borders, when they should be Dark Gray I
think.

there is no 609p33.dat in the current vote... do you mean 609p01.dat? in that case
i can fix the problem here... i can change the color easily

x610 - The gray line on the right side is too thin.

will fix asap

x611 - Pattern corners aren't lined up properly, the gray lines don't touch the
left and right sides.

will fix asap

x612 - Pattern corners aren't lined up properly, the gray lines don't touch the
left side.

will fix asap

These two road plates have square corners even though they have the curved
lines:
x613p01
609p01

what do you mean? do you mean that the corner of the plate itself should be square
not round???

Many of these *will* cause me to vote 'No' on the piece in question.

Jeff

i will fix all of these problems (if i can) asap

  i would just like to say that i am prepared to admit that the roadplate parts
probobly were not redy for voting on but on the 32 x 32 raised with ramp the mistakes
on the corners and also the line in the pit were all honest mistakes.