 CAD / Development / 1398
Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:17:00 GMT

Non-planar patterns are another story - watch this space for more heads - any
preferences the community has may influence the order I do them (but so will
complexity and my enthusiasm) - let me know.

Very cool!  Heads and helmets are two things I dread trying to do.  I did
entertain momentary thoughts about trying R2-D2, though.

Some easy heads to start with:  Luke, Biggs, maybe Ben K.  The Dak head is the
same one used by SPII (others too?).

-John Van