 CAD / Development / 1183
1182  |  1184
Subject:
Is there a Part creating Tutorial?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:11:16 GMT

Hi Everybody!  This my first Intentional post to this group, and I hope it is
in the right place.

I was wondering if there was an LDraw Part Creation Tutorial.  I made some
bitmaps of Starwars decorations, and I'd like to make them into actual parts,
but I need to know how to make the rectangles that form the blank surfaces.
Thanks!!

Jeff

P.S.  If anyone is really good at making decorated elements, e-mail me and I'll
send you the images.