 CAD / Development / 10461
Re: MPD file loading search order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:38:17 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:

I suspect there's two definitions of "pass" at work here.

Probably. As I was reading the thread it was *loading* the MPD file that was
considered two-pass, and my algorithm is definitely only one-pass for that
(and no extra fixups after reading it all). OTOH, if the file should be
rendered on screen too, there's another pass through the ('compiled') data.
Compare to one-pass compilation plus one pass through the linker.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm