 CAD / Development / 10457
Re: MPD file loading search order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:41:51 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:
Is Delphi 2005 Delphi (Pascal) only? I've got BDS2006 at work and that
contains both Delphi and C++ and C#. Going .NET would make it easy (?) to
use a C++ library from Delphi, I think.

Delphi 2005 (9) is part of Borland Developer Studio (BDS) 2005. It also
contains C# Builder and Delphi for .net compilers.

But I mainly use Delphi for win 32 development.

Since BDS 2006 C++ Builder is also included in the suite. But I decided
to Skip 2006, and wait for BDS 2007 before upgrading.

As far I know you can't use different languages in the same project, or
is this a new feature in 2006 and higher ?

Roland