 CAD / Development / 10449
Re: MPD file loading search order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
It was stated back in 2000 that files in an MPD are public:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=4188&t=i&v=a

Scanning that thread, I'm not sure there was actual consensus on that point.

You're right, but Jacob invented the MPD, so I guess I just followed his wish,
though I would have preferred the scoping.

Also he suggests a way to get scoping anyway: "0 FILE house1/house1.dat"
which nicely reflects the storage on the disk.
/Lars