 CAD / Development / 10435
Re: MPD file loading search order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello All,

I'm implementing a LDraw file loader and was wondering about some
details concerning mpd. I could not found enough info about this
elsewhere, or I may overlooked it.

--SNIP--

Hope someone can give me some pointers about these issues.

Greetings,

Roland

Hi Roland,

Try <http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=47
here> for the file specifications. Hopefully that should answer some queries.

Tim