 CAD / Development / 10443
Re: MPD file loading search order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote:
Thanks Tim and Steve,

I think I will go with Steve's advise to let only the main part in the
mpd see the other parts in the mpd.

Is that what I said?  I didn't mean to...

If an MPD contains main.dat, a.dat, and b.dat, then a.dat should be able to
'see' b.dat.

I make heavy use of the MPD format while working on part files.  Inside a single
MPD, I typically have long chains of references from file to file to file.

Steve