 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 233
232  |  234
Subject:
duplicate primitives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 21:21:20 GMT

There are already too many files already.
Heck, we just released two 'new' primitives that are the same
as existing primitives, but with new-style names. :\

?????

Just out of curiousity, what are these two?

Thanks,
Franklin