 CAD / 521
Re: Submission format for new parts? (Was: Error in 71427.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:57:56 GMT

Terry K (legoverse@geocities.com) wrote:

To be honest Jacob, I don't have MPD.

:-(

When you first made it, I tried it and had problems getting it to work.

Can you remember them? I wouldn't mind fixing (fixable) problems.

But I can't see how it could possible be easier than a zip
file - at least for me.  The emailer recognizes the zip
file, saves it where I want it, and I unzip it simply by
double-clicking on it.

I am pretty certain your software can't handle the way I
have to send zip files (I'll send you a fix of 30144 to test
this).

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m