 CAD / 520
Re: L3p error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:26:22 GMT

I have just uploaded L3P Version 1.1 19990114,
which correcly handles the # in file names.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
/Lars
PS. I haven't seen any parts referencing the box3#8p.dat?

John Bauman wrote in message ...
L3p gives me an error when I have a part in a file, box3#8p.dat(
box3#8p_dot_dat). It seems that povray can't handle having
a # in the file name, because when I took that out it worked.