 CAD / 524
Re: Submission format for new parts? (Was: Error in 71427.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:37:41 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner (fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no) wrote:
sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen) writes:

I am pretty certain your software can't handle the way I
have to send zip files

May I ask why this is?

It is mostly my fault. I use uuencode to include binary
files in e-mail (and I've heard rumours that MS-Win software
can't handle that). I've sent Terry a file, so we can see if
the rumour is true.

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m