 CAD / 531
Re: Submission format for new parts? (Was: Error in 71427.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 06:29:04 GMT

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:57:56 GMT, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre
Andersen) wrote:

Terry K (legoverse@geocities.com) wrote:

To be honest Jacob, I don't have MPD.

:-(

When you first made it, I tried it and had problems getting it to work.

Can you remember them? I wouldn't mind fixing (fixable) problems.

No, I don't recall the specifics.  I will try to do it again soon.

But I can't see how it could possible be easier than a zip
file - at least for me.  The emailer recognizes the zip
file, saves it where I want it, and I unzip it simply by
double-clicking on it.

I am pretty certain your software can't handle the way I
have to send zip files (I'll send you a fix of 30144 to test
this).

It came through just fine.  Saved with the correct name, and unzipped OK.
So your way of sending works.

Thanks BTW, for fixing 30144.

-- Terry K --