 CAD / 466
Re: Error in 71427.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:46:25 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <369847b6.1503620@lugnet.com>...
On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:20:31 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

I get errors like this all the time in the new parts.  I had to make
it a habit of visually scanning each part file submitted to me just
for that reason.
I am sure that it is not the authors fault.  Long lines have a
tendency to get wrapped in various ways.
I remember I always had a real hard time with Tom Burger's parts -
somehow, his system and mine always seemed to conflict.  Just about
every part he would send me would get mangled.  And since his piece
code looked virtually the same as anyone else's, I just assumed that
something between he and I was screwing it up. • Just run the file through l3p.It tells you where the errors are

-- Terry K --

I'm wondering just where this error was introduced, as it is not in the
original file.  It's likely related to line length restrictions, either on
my outgoing e-mail, Lugnet, or our incoming e-mail.

I did notice a couple of missing type 2 lines, though, which will be
corrected for the official vote.

-John Van

John Bauman wrote in message ...
umm there is a number 40 on the third line from the last on John's
VanZwieten's motor.It should be cut and appended to the line above it.