 CAD / 497
496  |  498
Subject:
Submission format for new parts? (Was: Error in 71427.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:28:15 GMT

Terry K (legoverse@geocities.com) wrote:

But you're right about it being better to send as an attachment.
Personally, I like zip files as an attachment.  Those seem to be
pretty secure from handling and transit induced errors.

Besides, I hate having to 'select all', then copy and paste, then trim
excess garbage.  Especially if there are a lot of files.

What is your opinion on getting the part files formatted as
a MPD file (so SplitMPD can remove the "garbage" for you)?

Play well,

Jacob (I want to make a part too)

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --

LEGO: MOC+++c TO+++(6543) TC+++(8880) AQ+++ BV-- #++ S LS++ A-/+ YB72m