 CAD / 496
Re: Minifigs and Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:26:32 GMT

Duane Hess writes:

Try this for a piano.   It might be a bit small for a minifig, but when
compared to say, a standard minifig car, it's OK.

That was cool! Selective decompression would make a true minifig scale model.
We'll just call it a baby grand piano. Put one of those clear chalices on it
and you have a tip glass for all those lounge players - too bad a money tile
or coins won't fit in it :)

BTW, do you have a name for your piano? Is your design copyrighted?
Eventually, I'd like to make an online music legoland "store" so I'm wondering
if I can use your design on a page, giving you the credit of course.

-Tom McD.