 CAD / 512
Re: Minifigs and Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:01:19 GMT

Tom McDonald writes:
Duane Hess writes:
Tom McDonald writes:

BTW, do you have a name for your piano? Is your design copyrighted?
Eventually, I'd like to make an online music legoland "store" so I'm • wondering
if I can use your design on a page, giving you the credit of course.

All of my models are for my personal enjoyment and the entertainment of
others. As long as you aren't profitting from it, by all means, use it. I do
ask that you give credit by mentioning my name somewhere near the piano
though.

Thanks! No profit here (which is why I'm not currently involved in any
metroliner, airport shuttle or galaxy explorer auctions :)  And the credit • will
appear adjacent to the piano. Got a url? I'll adjacently post that too.

-Tom McD.

All of my stuff is currently at:

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Creek/1006/lego.html

You might want to wait until tomorrow to access the site though. I'm
currently in the process of updating it.

Duane