 CAD / 4283
Re: tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:40:25 GMT

I've submitted the flex-system tubing for voting.  Hopefully it will
be in the next vote.  In the mean time, you can grab them from:

    http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1237

For people interested in modeling _bent_ flexible hoses, I have a tool
here (scroll down to the hose images):

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/

Fredrik