 CAD / 4286
4285  |  4287
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:52:32 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:

Cool. Where can I read about scaling? It sounds like I just need to
take one of the ends and scale it to the length I need (in this
case a span of 26 studs worth of bricks from one end of the brick
to the other).

If the ends are covered, you don't need to worry too much about the
end points.  So you can take on of the end points and scale it to your
needs, as you say.  You can start with this line:

1 16 -40 1 0 0 -20 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 76.DAT

and change the "-20" to 20 times 26.  That should give you a hose with
a total length of 26 studs.

Fredrik