 CAD / Development / 5381
Re: tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:01:30 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote...
Hmm... maybe then I need to generate my own custom version of 76.dat by not
resizing/scaling but instead reshaping it to be the right length. I need to
look at that. (callit 76_26plates.dat when it is 26 plates long, etc.)

Like I said, I think this is doable in excel, I need to read up on part
formats to see...

I bet people would use tubing in their renderings more if someone posted an
excel spreadsheet to generate custom length straight tubes.

Either that or move 76.dat from /parts to /p ??

The clue is to prevent L3xx from finding 76.dat in PARTS.
This can also be achieved by adding 76.dat to your MPD.
/Lars