 CAD / 4287
Re: Ray tracing programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:18:46 GMT

"Aaron Coghill" <cogs@fan.net.au> writes:

Q. Am I correct in needing the L2P.exe (LGEO programme) file as
leocad suggests? If so where can I download this program as the
ChariotX website is currently down.

You can choose wether you want to use L2P and the LGEO library
(download from eg. www.ldraw.org) _or_ L3P (LGEO and L3P can be
combined, but I wouldn't suggest this to a newbie.).  L2P and L3P are
not related, but the names are a bit confusing, suggesting that L3P is
an improvement over L2P.

I would go for L3P as a start; it is easier for new users to use.
Download it from www.ldraw.org -> download -> software.

Fredrik