 CAD / 4282
Re: idea for a new page: faces of ldraw/lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 04:27:32 GMT

Its a decent idea, something I'd be willing to participate in.  I'd like to
hear more, and I'd like to hear the opinions of others you mentioned.
Perhaps adding a few?  Terry Keller, Jacob Sparre Andersen, Michael
Lachmann, James Jessiman (if its LDraw you're focusing on...).
focussing on ldraw and related things seems to be a good way to go, otherwise
there are too many to have. Other ldraw people of note:
Paul Guygyi (for ldlite)
Lars (for l3p and l3lab)
and some of the key parts makers (like chris dee, where would the ldraw minifig
parts section be without you)