 CAD / 4128
Re: curved train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 02:47:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

Can anyone help me by checking for part numbers on their plastic LEGO train
track rails?

Steve

My grey slotted track all have the known part numbers.  My blue non slotted
track seems to have the same mold/submold numbering scheme as the other blue
track.  They all have numbers like 4 D, 12 D, 8 D.

-Chuck