 CAD / 4100
Re: curved train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chuck Sommerville writes:

Thanks, I also foond .dat versions of them in a sample model of an oval of
track with a train on you posted earlier

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/sets/?n=143

Those where not made by me. Those are mockups ("crude" incomplete quick fix
representations), probably done by Jonathan Wilson himself. You will have to
replace them for the more detailed files I've submitted when they are released
in one of the future updates.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.