 CAD / 4099
Re: curved train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:18:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.cad, Chuck Sommerville writes:
Has anyone thought about doing .dat files for the two curved train track
pieces?

Hello Chuck,

If you're talking about the track used for the 4,5V and 12V trains (Sleepers
and rails could be separated from eachother, all plastic parts, rails where
blue and without slots first, later light gray and with slots).

Light grey (gray) straights also exist without slots.

Chris