 CAD / 4092
Re: curved train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chuck Sommerville writes:
Has anyone thought about doing .dat files for the two curved train track
pieces?

Hello Chuck,

If you're talking about the track used for the 4,5V and 12V trains (Sleepers
and rails could be separated from eachother, all plastic parts, rails where
blue and without slots first, later light gray and with slots).

I've been modeling a couple of these parts. I've submitted these for voting:
Train Track Slotted Rail Straight
Train Track Tapered Rail Curved Outside
Train Track Slotted Rail Curved Outside
Train Track Tapered Rail Curved Inside

Currently in progress is:
Train Track Slotted Rail Curved Inside

If you're curious what these parts look like, you will find links to the JPEG
pictures on Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker at:

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm

On this site you can always check if someone is working on the part already
(and if you've started to work on a part, you should submit it there).
My track parts can be found in the 3228a - 3230b range
(Note: the part numbers are not definite yet)

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.