 CAD / 4102
Re: curved train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee writes:

Light grey (gray) straights also exist without slots.

Ah, the notorious grey not-slotted (and not-tapered ?) track part variant :-)

Chris, I remember that you've mentioned this way back in September 1999, but
you didn't say where it came from, and all the other evidence brought up in
that discussion was against it. ( See:  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=2924 • )
Have you found the set it came from, or do happen you own sutch a part ?
If so, could you send us some good pictures of its details
(such things as what the bottom inside looks like) I'm very interested.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Yes, I do own two of these parts. There are no slots and no notches at the ends
- the under surface has 15 filled studs, just like the underside of a 1xn
plate.

However, I do not know which set they belong to. I found them in a mixed lot of
parts, and put them aside because I recognised they were _different_.

I can send a scan if you wish.

Chris