 CAD / 3508
Re: l3p hates me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Patricia Schempp writes:

anyway, one last
question, where do i need to put l3pao.exe so I don't get "runtime error "76"
PATH not found" ?

I am recieving this error(runtime error 76, path not found) every time I try
and run L3PAO after I have gone and reinstalled the whole
ldraw+l3p+ldao+l3lab+ldlite+mlcad+l3pao package.  I have l3p in a PATHed dir,
and LDRAWDIR set in the environment varibles.  I am running Windows 2000, and
I dont recall this happening when i was using 98.  If anyone has found a
answer to this problem, or the info is somewhere in a FAQ of some sort, or in
another place I would be very thankful.
Thanks,
Doug