 CAD / 2188
Re: l3p hates me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 06:03:59 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Where did you put l3p?  I think the instructions said to place it in a
directory which is in your PATH statement, like c:\windows.  Then l3p will run
from anywhere, and the POV files (at least by default) end up in the directory
you are running it from.  Try running it from your LDraw directory, as this
removes the need for the LDRAWDIR variable to be working correctly (which
seems to be a problem for many people to get just right).

Hmm...how exactly do I do this?  I moved the l3p directory to c:windows and then
when i went to my ldraw directory  and typed l3p it just said bad command or
filename.  I really don't know crap about dos.  what is a PATH statement exactly?
I'm trying to keep stuff on my d drive, as c is filling up.  Can i run it form
something other than c?

patricia schempp