 CAD / 2127
Re: Animation: Space ship taking off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:50:50 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote
Sounds good to me. You got 100MB of web space lying round?

Duh!  I meant 100KB.  :-Æ

100MB is cool. I have a real internet connection now :) Although
I would like that in several parts if possible, to reduce the
download hassles.

Yes, POV-Ray can even be run in parallell on several machines.  But I
figure I probably need something like 4-5 days to finish off this
animastion on my own computer, so it's doable.

So how big were you thinking of making the final cut? 1024x768x1000
frames?

I just gotta improve the smoke first...

More smoke. Oh, computer smoke. Well, less smoke then.

Moz