 CAD / 2102
Re: Animation: Space ship taking off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:55:55 GMT

rfarver@rcn.com (Rob Farver) writes:

Would you be willing to post the source to allow rendering this at a larger
size?  Or would you be willing to render this larger and post it?  I'd love
to see this in much more detail.  It's quite amazing!

I will probably render it at 256x192, at least.  And I'll make some
stills at even larger resolution.

This time around I just wanted some comments on the movie, and felt that
it was arrogant to have people download anything larger than 100MB just
to comment it.

I'll post an announcement when I've made up the movie in a larger
resolution.

Fredrik