 CAD / 16796
Re: LDraw.org Localisation Guideline ratified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:56:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
The LSC has just ratified the LDraw.org Localisation Guideline.
It should be a guideline for implementing localisations for the LDraw System of
Tools.

Read more here: http://www.ldraw.org/Article560.html

Any chance to see this implemented into tools (eg. MLCad...) or website (Peeron,
Bricklink) in a foreseeable future?

Philo

That depends on the authors and the administrators or that items. It is much for
effort to implement this than only to have one language to care about.

Maybe nobody of the above mentioned will ever use that.

I try to implement this in the next versions of my apps where it is useful.

cu
mikeheide