 CAD / 16793

Subject:
LDraw.org Localisation Guideline ratified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 06:33:48 GMT

The LSC has just ratified the LDraw.org Localisation Guideline.
It should be a guideline for implementing localisations for the LDraw System of
Tools.

Read more here: http://www.ldraw.org/Article560.html

Michael Heidemann
On behalf of the LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)