 CAD / 16104
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:45:27 GMT

On 2009-03-04, Kevin L. Clague <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Willy,
   Thanks for bringing this up.  LSynth setup does not put the parts in the LDraw
directory.  I'm open to suggestions as to how to do this, even if I have to
write a program to do this process.

   I included all the parts in a zip file in the lsynth install directory.

Hi Kevin & co,

I just tried to install LSynth and ran into two problems.  I did go through
the tutorial and troubleshooting page, but couldn't find anything about it.

The first problem is that it seems that not all necessary parts are included
in the zip file (LS02.dat is one example).  Do they need to be downloaded
from somewhere else or is it just a glitch?

The second one is that MLCad doesn't give me the possibility to run LSynth,
even though I gave it the right path.  Since LSynth.exe doesn't exist (only
the command line version is installed, in the bin\ directory), I presume that
might be the problem?  In that case, would it be somehow possible to get the
old GUI?

Cheers,
Matija