 CAD / 16066
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 23:44:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi gang,
  I got LSynth 3 uploaded to www.kclague.net/LSynth.  It has only the lsynthcp
executable and the lsynth.mpd file.  There are no directions to install or use
it.

  Willy's LSynth3 beta test page can help you get started, but if anyone is
willing to help with the documentation for setting this up and using it, that
would be great.
Kevin

My apologies for the two garbage releases.

I've rebuild LSynth 3 under Visual Studio C++ Express, rebuilt the setup file
with Inno, uploaded the setup to http://www.kclague.net/LSynth, and tested it.

It works on my friend's Vista machine.

Like LPub for Windows, you might have to download a library from Microsoft if
LSynth doesn't work on you machine.  The LSynth web page provides a link to the
proper Microsoft page for acquiring the needed library.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks for your patience.

Kevin