 CAD / 16071
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I would suggest asking the user to select the LDraw directory as part of the
setup process (in addition to the install directory).  I can't remember if
InnoSetup makes this easy to do or not.

A quick glance at the InnoSetup help makes it appear that this will require
Pascal scripting of a new wizard page, which is unfortunate.  On the flip side,
one of the InnoSetup examples (CodeDlg.iss) shows how to create a custom wizard
page.  You'd want the same thing, but instead of recording user info, you'd
allow the user to choose the LDraw directory.  Presumably this would just be a
message text field, a text field to contain the path, and a Browse button that
would call InnoSetup's BrowseForFolder() function.

--Travis