 CAD / 16080
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I think the LSynth parts should go in unofficial.  Anyone object?

Kevin,

if they go into Unofficial no call for MKlist is required since MLCad and LDView
load them anyway when the paths are set.

I've read about setting the path for unofficial parts in the MLCad.ini but
haven't been able to figure out how to do this for LDview. Can anyone point me
to a link on how to do this?

For now I'm using MPDWizard to include all unofficial parts in the MPD, which is
probably a good precaution anyway.

Jetro