 CAD / 16078
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 03:20:58 GMT

I'd like the LDrawIni.c code and executable very much.
I'll cut a new release once I've got the parts install stuff working.

I think the LSynth parts should go in unofficial.  Anyone object?

You can find the LDrawIni.c code in the svn repository here:

http://ldrawini-sf-bug.sourceforge.net/

Meanwhile I can't seem to upload web page updates to the sourceforge.
Apparently they changed things around again and I'm getting a
"permission denied" error when I try to use scp.  Oh well, I guess I'll
have to email you the small program I built on top of Lars' code.

Don