 CAD / 16111
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Matija Puzar wrote:
The first problem is that it seems that not all necessary parts are included
in the zip file (LS02.dat is one example).  Do they need to be downloaded
from somewhere else or is it just a glitch?

LS02.dat is included in this package:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/betatest/Constraints.zip

and make sure you also download the newest LSynth.mpd from:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/betatest/LSynth3.html

w.